- Wellness exams (annual physicals, well child check-ups, or well woman exams including pelvic and breast exam). A one hour annual wellness exam is included in the membership package. Cost does not include laboratory and pathology fees for pap smears and other laboratory tests if needed. These can be billed to insurance if desired.
- Family planning/contraceptive counseling
- NEW- Rapid HIV testing (10 minute testing)
- Chronic disease management (e.g. hypertension, diabetes, asthma, depression, chronic fatigue)
- Acute/urgent care (e.g. minor injuries, infectious illnesses such as urinary infections and strep throat testing)
- Skin issues, acute and chronic (e.g. a new rash, eczema)
- Specialist referrals and coordination of care
- Constitutional and acute homeopathy (Dr. van Konynenburg)
- Some immunizations (Td, Tdap, DTaP, FluMist, Hib, and Gardasil). PATIENTS WITH MEDICAID, PLEASE CONTACT BOULDER COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH for immunizations at 303-413-7500.
- IUD (intrauterine device) insertion and removal
- Wound care, including suturing
- In-grown toenail removal
- Some joint injections for arthrtitis
- Splinting for sprains and some fractures
- Abscess (boil) drainage
- Impacted ear wax and foreign body removal
- Basic eye care
- Mole and skin tag removal and some superficial cyst removal
- Skin biopsies
Some visits may include an additional fee for materials (e.g. $15 for a rapid strep test, $20 for a rapid flu test, $25 for a wound care/suture tray, $10 for a urinalysis or urine pregnancy test). Intrauterine devices must be purchased prior to the visit for insertion, except for patients with Medicaid.